Let's talk about...refining design and creating collection

12/28/2015

After wonderful Christmas break from work, I'm finally back to work. I still haven't started Uni, but that certainly doesn't mean I'm off the hook, so to get back on track, a bit of recap on what I was working on before Christmas.










 As soon as I take decent photo of model printed on Ember, I'll post it. As a side note I've contacted casting company just before Christmas, and after getting quotation, I've decided to print at School of Jewellery - they have printers working in material you can cast directly from, which is great cause it saves you money you would have to spend on CAD build and cold cure mould. They printed my models on Friday before Christmas, I went to take them down to Jewelcast and I got my castings back on Tuesday before Christmas, so I was very happy about it. Thanks Jewlcast - getting my castings back so quickly was the best gift ever!



Remember to always...

Stay golden!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook