Let's talk about...Goldsmiths' Competition Entries - further development

1/07/2016

8th of January today - I registered yesterday for competition and did some design work that I might talk about in more detail in one of my future posts. I've started filing and buffing my castings, figuring out that if I do this at least I will have much less work later on. But back to my competition entries - as you know after last posts I gave myself some time to cool off and look at them with clear eyes. It was good thing too - I realised there was quite a lot of changes - big ones and small that I needed to fix. Dissolve Collection - bracelet that I was working on recently, still isn't fully finished, but I'm not planning to do any more work on Veins.









 I've decided that I didn't like the face after all - I had an inkling that it became too much of distraction , and stud in the ear didn't look realistic enough - I've decided to go much more subtle with inspiration leaving it in the background with veins spreading onto model's back.




Stay golden!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook