Let's talk about...Carved wedding rings - sneak peak

4/21/2017

I'm alive! Yes, yes, I know it was long, but I do have a good reason for not writing - I found jewellery design job in a company, and currently I'm still undergoing training. So far I have 2 jobs, and commission I'm working on, so it's all about juggling the workload. This will be a very brief post, just a small sneak peak of commission I'm working on.

My brother is getting married, and I was asked to make wedding rings. His fiancee had very specific design in mind, and I ended up carving it in blue wax. I got the castings back yesterday - they are in yellow 14ct gold. I'll need to clean up sprues as soon as I have some time (today is a job day for me). I'll talk about it in more detail, when I have some more time.




Stay golden!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook