Let's talk about...ArtCam Commissions - Forest wedding ring and charm set

11/09/2015

ArtCam as I discovered is very different from Rhino. Out of the programs that I often use it's most similar to Photoshop - because of all the layers you work with. It was strange switching from Rhino to ArtCam, but I really enjoyed program - it's absolutely great for modelling surfaces - textures and text are best created with ArtCam. Truthfully? I absolutely love it - I've been using it a lot more than any other software, mainly for Goldsmiths' competition design, but it's great! I just find it so much more easier than Rhino or Matrix - then again I might biased because I just used it for so long that I find it easy. But to get back to the point: my ArtCam commission was to design M-sized wedding band with forest inspired pattern. Client wanted small diamond in it, but only if it fits, and narrow band, but thick enough to show off pattern.








Because ArtCam just leans towards the first commission I had for Rhino - I've decided to make my teacup and teapot charm set again - but this time in ArtCam.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook