Let's talk about ...Rhino commission - teacup and teapot bracelet charm

11/02/2015

Since the beginning of the September I've been working on CAD/CAM Skills Acquisition. I was very excited to start working with computer aided design software - my previous experience with it  included only engagement and wedding band design competition for Weston Beamor - and it was to be made in Matrix.  During project I was to not only learn 4 different programs - Rhino, ArtCam, Matrix and 3Design, but also make use of the skills by completing 4 commission tasks.
Starting off with Rhino commission - design teacup charm for bracelet, no bigger than 12mm - form, handle and external texture was to be experimented with. Teapot charm was second part of it - size of it could be bit bigger and again I was given a lot of freedom with form, handle and texture.
Here is my development of both pieces.










Hope you enjoyed!

Stay golden!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook