Let's talk about...Garden of your heart - adding bail and refining design

4/06/2016

I hope all of you enjoyed Easter, because I certainly did - I decided to set myself a target of not doing any work during holidays and having a nice relaxing time in preparation for the final term before summer. I got some reading done (I'm currently on the final novel from the Witcher series - you might have heard of the game) and a bit of drawing not school based, so I'm very proud of myself. It was well deserved break, and I've been catching on some work during this last week of my holiday. I finally found a bit of time to update my blog. So here you go - I've made some significant changes to my design as you will see.

















Stay golden!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook