Let's talk about...The William Dudley Trust Award

4/11/2016

 Let's start today's post with a bit of history. William Dudley was a merchant and jeweller working in Birmingham's Jewellery Quarter. In 1875, a year before his death he founded William Dudley Trust. This year Trust has generously agreed to provide some bursaries for students on the Design for Industry course from School of Jewellery, Birmingham.
 Before Easter holidays I've sent off my application for Final Degree Module award. I wasn't too sure if anything would come out of it, but the award would offer me wider range of opportunities in terms of finalising and preparing my final collection - The Garden of your Heart. I was so happy to hear today that I've got awarded, that even horrible rain and long wait in the traffic didn't destroy my mood.



Now I have even more motivation to do my best at this project. Look out for my next post about engagement rings!

Stay golden!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook