Let's talk about...Cufflink competition

5/19/2016

While looking through my learning log for The Garden of Your Heart project, I've found my design work for cufflink competition. I didn't win, but it still could be of interest to someone, so here you go.








Also a bit of update on The Garden project - I have all my pieces, all studs are soldered to pins and at the moment wait for final polishing - hopefully over weekend I will have chance to do some final work on them. I will need to contact gold plating company - hopefully tomorrow to get some idea of cost and time it could take them. I'm also working on other stuff for assessment - my portfolio, learning log, costings and critical analysis. But all in all, I have everything under control.  

Stay golden!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook