Let's talk about...Goldsmiths' Hall exhibition!

3/02/2016

It's just a very short post today to share with you some results I got back from Goldsmiths' competition. Unfortunately, I didn't win any awards - but few people from School of Jewellery did, which makes me happy to see, as it shows that even as a student you can achieve a lot. I was overjoyed however to hear that my entry for the spinning pendant was showcased on exhibition in Goldsmiths' Hall, London amongst winners and other extraordinary entries.


It's a great feeling, because even while I didn't win, my entry was noticed and appreciated. This will be my motivation for the next year - to enter again, and this time - go for the win!

I was able to use photograph in this post thanks to my friend Kine - she was the one to take it!

On a side note - if you haven't looked through Goldsmith's competition winning entries on Instagram
you should do so as soon as possible! Some of the work is absolutely stunning!

I will update as soon as possible with continuation of F.Hinds competition entry and my current DFI project.

Stay golden!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook