Let's talk about...F.Hinds High Street by Design

2/21/2016

I've finally entered into final phase of the course - Design in Practice. It's the final module, culminating with exhibition. I've already started developing my concept for it - I will talk about it in more detail in next post, as soon as I have scans of my sketches and mood boards ready. All I will say about it for now is - be prepared for a lot of flowers!

But back to the topic. I've hinted for a while now about secret work I've been doing for F.Hinds High Street by Design competition. You can read full brief by clicking on the link, but to sum it up - it's a competition organized by F.Hinds and entrants are to design jewellery piece which can be manufactured by F.Hinds and sold on high street in F.Hinds stores. Winning entries will be also displayed on International Jewellery London (IJL). I've been working on my design in between projects, basing it on title Queen of Hearts (cheeky nod to Alice in Wonderland). I've decided to try my hand at something not nature based to step out of my comfort zone. I think even if I don't win, it's good to be as active as possible and engage with industry by participating in competitions such as this one.

So this is some of my development:







 This will be all for today - I have several more sketches that I will need to scan and some more design work, so be on the lookout for next post and...

                                 Stay golden!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook